Monday 7 February 2011

Note to future self ...............

Pregnancy is crappy!!!!! 2 babies will surely be enough!

So when at some point in the future, which I'm sure it will, I start craving those chubby little fingers, start to miss the adoring looks you get when breast feeding and wish to feel the little kicks inside my belly, maybe I will read this and remember .......... 15 weeks of morning sickness so bad I could barely drag myself out of bed, at week 19 I feel so huge, the stomach cramps and headaches are driving me mad and even when the squidge lets me have a full nights sleep (which for the past 3 nights she has been doing her best to oblige, if only it wasn't for that stupid cough of hers that keeps waking the poor darling up), I still feel so knackered! I'm only half way through and I've still have to go through labour ........ Those darn hormones make you forget, but its crappy crappy crappy ! (the prize at the end is nice though)

No comments:

Post a Comment