Thursday 3 February 2011

Snoozy Days

Poor little squidge has been a bit poorly lately, everything seems to be going wrong for her and she is quite rightly feeling sorry for herself, We have those nasty back teeth cutting through, causing sore bottom and burning cheeks, topped off with a good old winter cold, an eye infection and the freezing weather is giving her eczema.
So today has been all about cuddles and snoozing, giving mama a chance to catch up on important internet business, errrrmmmm, mainly ebay, FB, blogging and finding the perfect valentines gift ......... which I have done!!
Received an email from photobox offering me a free photo book for signing up with them, having already signed up with them I did a bit of a naughty and signed up using another email account, and voila, one free photo book, minus £3.99 for postage and packaging, but cheap for such a beautiful gift for hubs.
Gave me a chance to go through all of my photos, all of them taken on my phone, but some have come out pretty well considering (helps that I have such a beautiful subject to photograph). Will be saving up to one day buy myself an all singing, all dancing camera as photography is something I really enjoy.
Here are some of my favourites ..........



1 comment: