Tuesday 4 October 2011

oooooops sorry!!

Wooooooaaaaahhhhhhh there where the hell have i been????????
Forgive me blogging for its been 6 months since my last confession!!!
In my defence I've been very busy, but that's no excuse, it can take 5 minutes for a little blog (which is all i have time for today as nap time is drawing to an end)
So here's a quick catch up. Last time we spoke I was pregnant, I carried on being pregnant, then I became even more pregnant, and then I was VERY pregnant! then finally at 42 weeks I gave birth to a dark haired beauty at home with her big sister tucked up in bed upstairs, this will be blogged at some point (with piccys!!) Hubs had to return to work after a week and practically disappeared for a month due to the London riots (hubs works for the riot squad) So me and the girls were left alone in a bubble of exhaustion, but something wasn't right, something I couldn't put my finger on, i was tired, yes I know id just had a baby and had a very energetic 18 month old and a hubby stuck at work sleeping over, but it was more than that, turns out that i had an infection from the birth, which we found out at 6 weeks (on our wedding anniversary!) so had to spend my first night away from my little squidge as I was kept in hospital, having not had more than a couple of hours away from her for the whole 18 months of her life and one of the reasons for a home birth was to avoid being away from her, I was gutted to be finally torn away as me and bubby were tucked up in our private hospital room (another reason why breastfeeding rocks - ur own room!) The difference after the infection went was amazing, i felt a new lease of life, i had energy to zip around after my ever faster toddler with bubby tied around my waist. We are all poorly at the moment though, both my girls have colds and I've got tonsillitis so having a day wrapped up at home ........ sorry i hear a HI MUMMY from upstairs, nap times over x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment