Wednesday 19 January 2011

Daddy's Girl

Today me and squidge went to the gym, thankfully due to the circles I move in nowadays, that doesn't mean a room full of sweaty bodies cycling and lifting weights to pounding music, but a padded gymnasium with bouncy castle, broom brooms and laughing children.


I couldn't believe how much squidge loved it, especially when she discovered the wall of mirrors, where she was able to spend a good 20 minutes staring at herself, telling herself how beautiful she is and the occasional snog with herself, she obviously takes after her dada there!


And now I have one tired little girl on my hands, who in theory should sleep like a log tonight, but since dada's been away she has been a bit of a monkey at night. Its strange but I love the fact that shes a daddy's girl, I do the hard work and he gets all the glory, but that's how every little girl should be with their dada and I love nothing more than watching the 2 of them together, my little family x x

No comments:

Post a Comment