Saturday 22 January 2011

Duck !!!

My gorgeous bundle of snuggles has learnt a new word courtesy of dada, the word Duck !!
Hubs has been boasting of teaching her duck for her rubber duckies every time he baths her, I have heard her say it, but thought she was just copying dada, but whilst out shopping I found a pink rubber ducky that I held up to show squidge, and much to my delight she shouted DUCK and grabbed it off me, obviously after that I had to buy it for her.

Squidge has been pretty good with talking, she shouts and babbles constantly!! which can sometimes not be a good thing, especially when I was suffering from pregnancy headaches in the first trimester !
Apart from the obvious mama and dada, and when she looks in the mirror, baba, Squidge can say juice (sounds a bit more like jussssssssss) every time she wants her drink during grub time and Ta when you pass her things (manners cost nothing) but now Duck! Slightly tempted to buy her a real one for her birthday next month but think that might be a bit extreme, hmmmmmmm, will mull it over !

No comments:

Post a Comment