Wednesday 5 January 2011

First Time Blogger

Evening All, I'm afraid you will have to bare with me as this is my first EVER blog !
My spelling and grammar are very poor so i apologise in advance, ooooh look theres a spell check, phew !


I suppose I should tell you a bit about myself seeing as you are about to take my blogging cherry!
I have a beautiful baby girl who is currently 10 months old, and I am 4 months pregnant with number 2, who is supposedly another girl ! I am married to a character from a mills and boons, tall, dark and handsome with a bum to die for.
Hubby is finally home and has brought in the cheese and crackers, so before I smear any more butter over the keyboard i will leave the rest for another day, i will keep this blog like most first times, quick but hopefully curious enough to leave you wanting more

No comments:

Post a Comment